We are looking for an intern (full time, 3-6 months) or working student (20h per week, min. 6 months) to join the content management team responsible for the account of a Dax listed company in the fast moving consumer goods sector.
We are a service provider specialized in coordinating, supporting and optimizing international online presence, digital marketing activities and global website rollouts.
- Set up localized versions of international brand websites for countries around the globe
- Content Management using customized CMS solutions
- Entering translated texts in content management system
- Quality management and pre-rollout testing for international digital contents and marketing campaigns
- Handle and implement change requests on local websites to reflect local market needs
- Close collaboration with responsible project manager, technical team, creative online agencies and the clients’ internet departments worldwide
- Production and optimization of instructional documents and help manuals for client use
- 1st level technical and operational assistance with the local adaptation of centrally developed online campaigns and websites
- Continuous optimization of workflows and processes
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Strong internet affinity, preferably experience in working with content management systems
- Very detail oriented, accurate and service oriented working style
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and desire to work as a team player
- An international mindset and professional attitude
- Able to work effectively under high pressure and in a busy environment
- IT skills: Very good knowledge of Windows & MS Office, preferably experience in using content management systems and knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
The position presents an opportunity to gain work experience in a dynamic environment helping to execute a global digital project, to learn about international digital marketing and content management, as well as to work for an industry leading global brand and client.
Please send your application to email@example.com
- Berlin Mitte (10117)