STUDENT ASSESSMENT ASSISTANT for the Programme Management department (m/f)
Student Assessment Assistant
- Assisting in the reporting and release of assessment results.
- Successfully update and track the exam marking process via the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Canvas.
- Successfully update and track the student submissions via our VLE.
- Planning and organization of the examination preparation
- Be willing to be trained as an examination invigilator for the written exams.
- Assisting students with general exam assistance.
- Correspondence with students via email and phone
- Ideally, you are able to work in an International busy environment and able to adapt well to changes.
- High level of accuracy. Detail orientated and strong computer skills. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- A plus is previous experience of Virtual Learning Environment.
- Very well organized and calm under pressure.
- Socialable and friendly.
- Keeps track of works loads and can priorities well.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
What we offer:
- A sympathetic and dynamic team in a young, international environment
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A lot of creative freedom for own ideas and creative solutions
- Opportunity to learn the processes of a UK University education system.
- Opportunity to attend GISMA networking events. Elli to approve
Please send your application by e-mail to Sheliza.firstname.lastname@example.org by June 12, 2019 at 23:59 CEST
GISMA Global GmbH
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10963)
Über das Unternehmen
Die GISMA Business School ist eine international akkreditierte, private Business School mit Sitz in Hannover und Berlin und bietet anspruchsvolle Aus- und Weiterbildungsprogramme für Manager und Führungsnachwuchs an. Das Programmportfolio umfasst internationale Master und MBA Programme, offene und maßgeschneiderte Seminare sowie Sprachkurse.