Scope's young and dynamic HR team is looking for a creative and curious candidate to share with him or her the ins and outs of the world of recruitment. You will be able to gain valuable work experience in an international working environment. Don't lose the chance to see the development of talents you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Assisting the recruiter with active sourcing, assessing and match talents for Scope to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units
- Engage with hiring managers and in the recruitment process for both interns and full-time employees
- Assist in shortlisting based on selection criteria agreed with along with the recruiter and the hiring manager and presenting shortlisted candidates
- Interview coordination and maintenance of the entire hiring process
- Work with a social media and application tool for sourcing and tracking of candidates
- Regularly publish and monitor the up-to-dateness of job advertisements
- Independently research various recruiting and employer branding topics
- Support team members on an ad hoc basis with administration requests
Your professional and personal profile
- Studies of HR, Business, finance, economics or similar degree programme
- Fluency in German and English is required
- First experience in recruiting topics is a plus
- Ability to cope in a changing and demanding environment
- Dynamic personality with high assertiveness
- Strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and eagerness to succeed
- A creative thinker and someone who can support the continuous development of recruiting strategies
We offer a challenging and rewarding position with significant responsibilities in one of our style office spaces in the heart of Berlin. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, analytics, and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our HR Team. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want you to be our colleague.
If this sounds like a journey for you, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference "20190127". Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
Scope SE & Co. KGaA is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and maintains offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo, and Paris. Scope Ratings GmbH, one of the group's operating companies, is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
- Berlin Tiergarten (10785)
Über das Unternehmen
Scope is the leading European provider for credit ratings, fund analyses as well as bespoke solutions for assessing and monitoring risk. The group has approximately 200 employees across offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris.