Imagine new horizons…
As part of our 3DEXCITE NextGen R&D team you will develop web applications and cloud services to automate simplification of 3D CAD data. Our focus is to provide easy to use interfaces to specify simplification operations as well as robust and scalable engines to process them on 3D data. You will be part of a team of professional developers dedicated to deliver the best software quality.
Join a multi-cultural team of software engineers, be part of a large global ecosystem of software developers, build your personal network, and bring your contribution to the vision of 3DEXCITE & Dassault Systèmes.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
What will your role be?
- Write automatic tests and integration with existing systems or platforms
- Understand and deliver code in expected timeframe and quality
- Be an active team member within our agile development department
The challenges ahead
- Get integrated in the team’s agile development methodology
- Support the development and get to know all systems and processes
- Learn how to employ processes, methods and tools in a professional environment
Your key success factors
- Studies in Computer Science or comparable topic
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming and Model-View-Controller principles
- Solid understanding of how web applications work
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding communication and team skills
- Fluency in English
- München Au-Haidhausen (81671)
Über das Unternehmen
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.