- You support your team with reporting and analytics using PowerBI technology
- You contribute to Robot Process Automation
- You promote the automation of regression test suite
- You monitor application performance
- You are the Interface between JIRA and third-party tool
- You work on Azure cloud technology assessments and implementations
- You actively contribute to knowledge transfer within the Business IT Energy Economics community
- You are an enrolled student in the field of IT or other relevant areas for at least one more year
- You have preferably expertise in:
- Reporting and analytics
- Robot Process Automation
- Azure cloud technologies
- You have good analytical and conceptual expertise
- You are a team player, open-minded and creative
- You provide good communication skills in combination with an assertive and engaging appearance
- You have very good English language skills, spoken and written
- working days and hours are flexible, but you should have the ability to support the team 15-20 hours per week
- employment from now on for at least 12 months
- hourly wage: 12,00 €
What we offer:
You are looking for a working activity that allows you to constantly develop yourself further and that you can combine with your studies?
We offer you a flexible framework in which both can be combined: Your studies and first professional experiences.
Sounds exciting? Then we are looking forward to your complete application documents in English language (cover letter, curriculum vitae).
- Essen Rüttenscheid (45131)
Über das Unternehmen
Die E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) steuert und implementiert mit rund 1.700 Mitarbeitern die konzernweite, digitale Transformation der E.ON SE, einem international agierenden, privaten Energieunternehmen, das sich auf Energienetze, Kundenlösungen und Erneuerbare Energien konzentriert. EDT stellt die technologischen Plattformen zur Unterstützung der internationalen Geschäftsaktivitäten der gesamten E.ON Gruppe. Der EDT-Hauptsitz ist in Hannover, Deutschland.