Being Germany’s first virtual clinic provider, MediDate is the leading platform for premium lifestyle surgeries. The unique concept entails a broad regional network of partner clinics and own locations of the highest standards while at the same time focusing on a superior patient journey and customer experience. The focus on premium quality allows MediDate to provide their patients with access to renowned medical specialists in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgeries.
MediDate launched in early 2015 and shows a strong and continuous growth ever since.
Due to the support of renowned European investors and the acquisition of the Medical One clinic group in July 2018, we have become European market leader and work on our vision to become the number one medical lifestyle surgery brand of the future.
- You will work directly with our Operations team to bring our platform including the operations processes to the next level
- Your main responsibility is to identify areas for improvement within our existing processes, develop concepts to optimize them and implement changes
- You will support us in automating and streamlining all our business processes with the help of various tools
- Moreover, your tasks include KPI monitoring and analyses to assess and quantify the impact of improvement initiatives
- You can take responsibility from your first day plus you can drive your own professional development and benefit from our flexibility and a steep learning curve
- You will get handle your own projects from day one
QUALITIES WE´RE LOOKING FOR
- You have recently graduated or are about to finish your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar field of study
- You have already gained first (internship) experience in a fast moving / high-performance environment such as start-ups, strategy consulting or banking
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- You possess a hands-on-mentality and handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you
- Moreover, you have strong data analysis skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- You love problem solving and would describe yourself as a fast learner
- Excellent English skills complete your profile and German is a plus
WHAT MAKES US EXTRAORDINARY
- Challenges which let you grow day by day and a goal oriented environment
- International working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin and cross-cultural teams
- A competitive package with flexible work arrangements
- Fruit baskets, beverage and regular team events
- An amazing team that looks forward to grow together and learn from the past and share in the future
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
Medical One ist Deutschlands führender Anbieter für Premium-Lifestyle-Chirurgie. Als innovativer, virtueller Klinikbetreiber umfasst unser einzigartiges Konzept die ganzheitliche Begleitung unserer Patienten auf ihrem Weg zum neuen Ich. Hierbei liegt unser Fokus sowohl auf hohen Klinikstandards als auch auf erstklassigen Verfahren, wodurch wir Behandlungen bei ausgezeichneten Fachärzten für plastische und ästhetische Chirurgie bieten können. Als führende Klinikgruppe in Deutschland im Bereich der Ästhetik steht für uns Qualität, Kompetenz und Kundenzufriedenheit an erster Stelle - in unserem Alltag haben wir beinahe täglich die Möglichkeit, langersehnte Wünsche unserer Patienten wahr werden zu lassen.