Picnic is an app-only supermarket. As a company that’s leading a grocery revolution, there’s a lot of room for innovation and creativity. We’re looking for young minds to help us solve challenges. We offer both graduation and regular internships in a competitive and engaging workspace.
Where you fit in
Picnic is evolving. We’re a growing company constantly presented with new challenges. This creates a lot of room for inventive ideas. From perfecting our delivery routes, forecasting our growth or coming up with new strategies to reduce waste - there are great opportunities for unique projects. As one of our interns, you’ll be part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your ideas.
From day one, you start coordinating a personal project. You develop the proposal and take complete ownership over an idea. It’s important to us that you run the whole project from initiation to implementation. That means, the more time you have available, the more interesting projects you can take over!
We expect interns to fit straight into a demanding atmosphere. You’ll find yourself working alongside the founders, treated as a full-time employee, and receiving invaluable experience in a challenging environment. With your foot in the door, you can create a solid platform from which to embark on a career. As an intern at Picnic, your work will have a genuine impact on an evolving company.
What you do
- Work in a smart, young, and motivated team
- Work alongside Analysts to solve operational challenges
- Develop a personal project and take ownership of ideas from the drawing board to implementation
- Evolve, develop, and challenge yourself in an evolving company
What you need
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Econometric, Mathematics, Engineering or Operations with a strong technical focus
- Mental Athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Out-of-the-box Thinking and Initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Long-term Vision: Process-oriented and structured ideas
- Quick Learning: Intellectual horsepower to learn on the go
- Composure: Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines
- At least 6-7 months for a graduation internship, or 4 months for a regular internship
- Düsseldorf Golzheim (40477)
Über das Unternehmen
We value freedom and responsibility. There’s always room to design unique solutions and upset the status quo. In a dynamic atmosphere, diverse teams collaborate on projects, taking ideas from the drawing board to implementation. We're all curious, and everyone is hungry for a challenge. Picnic started small, and our roots have never been forgotten. Real customers are involved day-to-day in the development of our product. We have a weekly user-testing session and a dedicated customer success team. This allows us to continue creating products that people love, complemented with first-class service and a modern flair.