Become part of the Accelerator team, get to know many different startups with different business models
and support them in their development!
- operational and administrative design of the accelerator program
- co-decision in selection processes and jury meetings
- Accompaniment and support of the startups in their development
- Organization and coordination of program contents
- Optimization and automation of internal processes
- Accelerator website (no special programming knowledge required)
What we are looking for:
- You are interested in the startup scene and you are interested in different business models
- You are flexible and willing to take on personal responsibility
- You like to work in a team
- You speak and write English well.
What we offer:
It is crucial for STARTPLATZ that you have the desire for an independent, varied and challenging task
with plenty of room for manoeuvre in the startup environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute
your own ideas, make exciting contacts and grow with the STARTPLATZ. The very likeable and highly
motivated team is always at your side.
In addition, STARTPLATZ offers you a lot of development and training opportunities: From Lean Startup
to SEO and Design Thinking you can participate in all events of the Startup Academy free of charge.
The offered position is a full time position.
- Düsseldorf Hafen (40221)
Über das Unternehmen
STARTPLATZ, which was founded in 2012 in the heart of Cologne, is both an incubator and a very attractive meeting point for the startup community. It was founded by Dr. Lorenz Gräf and Matthias Gräf. A second STARTPLATZ location opened in Düsseldorf in the summer of 2015. STARTPLATZ is an independent entrepreneurs-driven startup hub, accelerator and incubator and home to many of the most promising tech startups in the region. Our strong community supports and helps each other.