For our Corporate Center in Düsseldorf we are searching for
Interns Interior Design (m/f)
The GROHE in-house design team is looking for creative and motivated interns to take part in its Creative Educational Program. The program integrates students into the complete design process of a project. Working with an international team of 15 Senior and Junior Designers, Creative Directors and Project Managers, successful applicants will gain practical experience in a multi-cultural environment with a multiple awardwinning team. The internship will be 6 months.
Who can apply?
Enrolled students in an intermediate interior, retail design or architecture course and providing some of the
following qualities and skills:
• Fluent English skills (oral and written)
• Pronounced flexibility and creativity
• Team player
Your profile and skills:
• Basic knowledge and an interest in experience design, service design or integrated design
• Interest in creating and visualizing design concepts and holistic experiences for our global showrooms and displays
• Interest in product presentation and visual merchandising, retail concepts and trade fairs
• A keen eye for colors, forms and aesthetics
• Ability to create photorealistic renderings
• Good technical knowledge in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC and MS Office
Then we are looking forward to your application including a certificate about the mandatory internship.
For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Sina Kröner
Feldmühleplatz 15 40545 Düsseldorf
We are looking forward to yout application under the following link:
- Düsseldorf Oberkassel (40545)
Über das Unternehmen
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the Quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”. Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.