PaulCamper is not only Germany’s first and largest community for sharing campers and mobile homes, it’s also the nation’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
We know, it’s all about the people! PaulCamper has matured and became the home for about 40 wonderful and super dedicated people. Both, our team and our future ambitions are now calling for a „PEOPLE & WORKPLACE MANAGER“. Someone who is taking care for our unique corporate culture. Find the job you love – join PaulCamper!
- Work closely with the Head of People & Culture
- Administrate all people related processes
- Organize and participate in review of job applications, candidate shortlisting, and interviews
- Maintain personnel files
- Support exciting and avantgarde cultural projects
- Prepare documents for payroll, contracts, work permits, etc.
- Setup a lean travel booking process
- Be ready to be the face of Paul Camper and represent the company as a true ambassador
- Conduct smart & efficient processes around the office
- Be an enabler for people around the office
- Manage utilities service agreements for office operations
- Allocate, store and track office equipment
- Manage procurement & invoices
- Support logistical arrangements for project activities
- Assist the Management on demand
Your Travel Experience
- 1+ years experience in HR, Office or Assistant Management
- Proven track record of organizational experience
- Strong communicational skills
- A true people-person
- You know how to prioritize
- A „no task is too small“-attitude
- Fluent German and English is mandatory
Your Base Camp
- Offices in the heart of Berlin (Q3/4 2018)
- Flexible work hours
- An innovative work environment
- The possibility to have a real impact
- Responsibilities from day one
- High growth potential and support
When you join PaulCamper, you do more than switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the PaulCamper Family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the PaulCamper Community.
Then send us your application (CV, salary requirements and start date) with the subject line “People and Workplace Manager JM” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10245)
Über das Unternehmen
PaulCamper ist die erste und größte Camper-Sharing Community Deutschlands. Wir lieben Camping und machen das Teilen von Wohnmobilen so selbstverständlich und persönlich wie nur möglich. Komm an Bord und sorge dafür, dass noch mehr Menschen ihren Camper teilen!