When it comes to Careers in Nexperia, Efficiency Wins.
We have a common belief that if you are on “Team Nexperia” you are here for a very good reason. Your competence and ability are valued. Your skills and expertise are needed to make us successful. You are qualified to be on our team.
We also believe that career development is achieved through the drive and energy of the individual married with the opportunities which come from a challenging and exciting work environment.
Competent, bright and skilled people will find their own way in Nexperia. There are plenty of opportunities to shine and we ask you to step up and challenge yourself to get the best results you possibly can. We value people with energy who deliver results and we challenge them with bigger, broader opportunities.
In simple terms, we believe you drive your own career.
As a working student, you will be involved quickly in our workflow and overtake a part of the applicant communication. You will cover administrative tasks during the recruitment process from beginning to end. If you have got outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment, this is the place for you.
- Creating job requisitions to enable job postings on our website
- Arranging phone and in-house interviews, as well as interview days
- Communicating with candidates like responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews and rejecting unsuitable candidates
- To measure the success of our activity you are involved in the creation of reports and statistics
- Occasional project work
- You are enrolled as a student, ideally pursuing a degree with a focus in HR
- You have a strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels
- You are highly pro-active and with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- You are well structured, organized and detail oriented
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English (verbal & written)
- You are confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point)
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Hamburg Stellingen (22529)
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind Team Nexperia! Als innovatives Unternehmen in der Halbleiterbranche treiben wir international als Weltmarktführer den Markt voran. Seit Anfang 2017 sind wir ein eigenständiges Unternehmen und stellen bei unserer Arbeit Effizienz und Qualität in den Mittelpunkt. So werden jährlich 85 Milliarden Haltleiterbauelemente bei uns hergestellt. Als Team Nexperia sind wir besonders stolz auf unsere exzellenten Produkte sowie die Start-Up-Kultur mit einem internationalen Team von rund 11.000 Mitarbeitern in Asien, Europa und den USA.