If you are a creative individual willing to disrupt the insurance industry then keep reading this post. At i-surance we have exactly what you are looking for!
As Customer Happiness Agent you will manage the communication with our customers across various channels (phone, chat, e-mail) and delight them with simplicity and speed of problem resolution. You will be responsible of delivering the best possible customer experience and to keep maintaining i-surance as one of the best workplaces (according to us ). You will participate to the craziest team events (e.g. weekend in Mallorca, learn dance choreographies). You will have an employee-package full of benefits (e.g. company lunches, day off at your birthday, flexible working hours, quarterly bonuses) and you will enjoy a daily supply of excellent Swiss chocolate.
We provide you with plenty of opportunities for your own personal growth – along with your mentor you will shape your desired career. We invest in our talents and encourage a steep learning curve, matching your interests and ambitions with the breadth of opportunities of a fast-growing, international firm. Your engagement will be honoured by an attractive compensation with a secure job in a financially strong company.
The ideal candidate is a social person who loves to communicate and has a good sense of humour, enjoys working in a very diverse, multi-cultural team. A keen sense of ownership, curiosity and willingness to learn every day are the ingredients for your successful career and rapid personal development with i-surance.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Support our customers by handling and solving their requests (by phone, e-mail or chat)
- Register, evaluate and take decisions on claims
- Orchestrate our partners and manage processes for fast resolution
- Back office tasks (e.g. complaints handling and other extra tasks such as translations and market research)
- Drive results by identifying and implementing process improvements
- Organise team activities and events, e.g. weekly lunch, monthly team event
- Team-up with colleagues from other functions and other offices to identify and research new business opportunities
Desired skills and experiences
- Excellent language capabilities, at least in 2, preferable in 3 or more languages
Currently we are focussing on these language combinations:
- Italian + German or French at native-like level
- German (or French) + Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian)
Other languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese) are a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Strong teaming spirit and interest to work in a multi-cultural team
- Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
- Previous customer care experience is a plus
If you are interested to explore the opportunity to join our fast-growing international team and to shape our offices in Berlin and Barcelona, please send your application to our Talent Manager Elisa Simeoni: email@example.com.
Why join us
Insurance – Technology – 20-50 employees
We are a bunch of smart brains coming from outside the insurance sector with the strong believe that insurances can be made simple! We work with the leading retailers, manufacturers and mobile operators to provide customized bundles of insurance and services to their customer base, such as mobile device insurances.
Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader in core segments and are rapidly scaling across Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, one in Berlin and a new second one in Barcelona, complemented by sales offices in Zurich and Paris – soon also Amsterdam, Vienna and Milano.
We live and breathe diversity: 64% women share, more than 17 nationalities, the average team member speaks 3 languages fluently, etc. The glue of this team are our 5 core values: clients first, teaming, acting like owners, results-driven and continuous improvement & innovation.
- Berlin Mitte (10119)
Über das Unternehmen
i-surance ist ein junges, schnellwachsendes Unternehmen auf dem Versicherungsmarkt und hat sich auf innovative Produktversicherungen spezialisiert. Wir haben Büros in Zürich, Paris, Madrid und Berlin und sind bereits in vielen europäischen Ländern aktiv.