Are you excited about eCommerce & the growing field of data science and would you like to be part of a successful and fast-moving company? You will be joining a rapidly evolving team that is looking for new ways to automate and improve data driven decisions in all parts of our business. With your highly analytical mindset you will support our team in developing, testing and implementing further AI solutions while working together with all relevant stakeholders.
What you can expect:
- Together with our Data team you will develop state-of-the-art predictive models that will help our business grow
- You will build and enhance the predictive power of our existing Machine Learning models
- You will evaluate new technologies to be included in our predictive models
- You will work closely together with different departments and define the implementation and usage of our AI solutions
- You will perform data mining and identify new valuable insights for the company
- You will support our team in the everyday business of generating insightful analyses of data
What you bring in:
- Studies in the field of Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Mathematics or in a similar field
- Hands on experience and thorough understanding of Machine learning and statistical modeling
- You know how to deal with SQL and Python (experience with Scikit-Learn is a plus)
- Experience in developing a Machine Learning-application yourself is a plus
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and you enjoy working in a flat hierarchy
- You are a fast learner, have an analytical and structured work ethic, as well as a good dose of humour!
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Curated Shopping Group ist mit MODOMOTO der Curated Shopping Service der ersten Stunde – ein engagiertes Team von mittlerweile 220 Mitarbeitern revolutioniert seit 2011 den Männermodemarkt. Durch den Zusammenschluss mit „The Cloakroom“ Anfang 2016 sind wir inzwischen in 7 Länder der stetige Begleiter für alle Herren, die mitten im Leben stehen und Shoppingstress dank unserer stilvollen Outfits für immer aus ihrem Wortschatz streichen. Daran arbeiten wir täglich mit Freude und Leidenschaft!