• Provide administrative support for international training events in Asia
• Keep records of participants and facilitators (personal data, qualifications)
• Organize provision and shipment of appropriate material (workbooks, certificates)
• Schedule events, participants, facilitators, equipment and supplies, to support events
• Interact with web based tools, e.g. for customer relationship management and for documentation and tracking and execution of events
• Organize, document and track facilitator payment
• Compile and submit event reports in standardized form
• Read and react to monthly publications with updates on content and process
• Track payment of participant course fees
• Initially, help to set up structures for the activities listed above
• Maintain good communications in a global team
Skills and experience required:
• Proficiency with data entry and processing systems such as MS Office, Salesforce.com
• Intrinsic willingness to provide the best service possible
• Ability to work autonomously, to act on own initiative and work as part of a team
• Proficiency in English and German in written and verbal communication.
• Ability to build and maintain good customer relations with professionalism and cour-tesy, even while under pressure
• Interest in education in healthcare
• Cultural sensitivity in working in a global team
• Work experience (previously-held positions)
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents. Please submit these to email@example.com If you need any further information, please feel free to con-tact us via the above mentioned e-mail address.
- Mainz Hechtsheim (55129)
Über das Unternehmen
CAE Healthcare offers cutting-edge learning tools and innovative simulation solutions to healthcare professionals, allowing them to develop practical experience on multiple simu-lation platforms before testing their skills on patients. We offer a range of surgical and imaging simulators, as well as human patient simulators (high fidelity training manne-quins), audiovisual and e-learning systems. Today, more than 7,000 CAE Healthcare sim-ulators are in use worldwide. We also provide services around education in healthcare: Train the trainer courses, clinical trainings and product trainings, consulting services, training needs analyses, content development and serious gaming.