The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect and educate professionals. Every day we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us at www.quadriga.eu.
- Planning, conception and execution of email marketing campaigns for the purpose of promoting our seminars and e-learning courses
- Planning, coordinating and consulting in relation to the selection of topics as well as the design of target-group specific texts
- Conducting A/B tests and ensuring continuous tracking
- Reporting and analysis of our e-mail campaigns in close cooperation with our data analytics department
- Active consultation and coordination with the relevant interfaces (data analytics, product management, business intelligence, marketing and graphics)
Your experience & skills
- Enrolled in a state-approved college
- Very good German, both written and spoken, good English
- Analytical, structured and conceptional mindset
- Ability to grasp new concepts rapidly and talent for graphic design
- Enthusiasm for new media and further education
- A good basic knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe InDesign CS6 will be of advantage
- Further education: We value further education and your professional development. Benefit from five days professional education a year!
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 motivated colleagues with whom to network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events.
- Career opportunities: Explore your creativity and the variety our company offers, enabling you to work autonomously with many opportunities for personal development.
- Work/Life balance: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance. Profit from flexible working hours (core working time 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and the option to work from home.
- Flat hierarchies: We prioritise transparency, short decision-making channels and a personal atmosphere.
- Community: Strong team spirit is important to us. Lunches for interns, trainees and junior staff, monthly social events, mystery lunches and Meet the Board are just some of the opportunities we offer our employees to make this happen.
- Sports programme: We´ll get you in shape! Our weekly sports programme covers running, fitness and yoga.
- Onboarding: To facilitate your start at Quadriga during your first days and weeks, we apply onboarding processes, including an initial induction phase, training, regular feedback discussions and our mentoring programme.
- Help with your company pension: We´ll support your goal to care for your financial future.
- Location: Work in the centre of Berlin with good access to public transport, an in-house library and our own green courtyard.
Together, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers. If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.
Apply now: https://www.quadriga.eu/en/stellenangebote/?job_position_id=25888
- Berlin Mitte (10117)
Über das Unternehmen
Quadriga unterstützt Professionals in ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung und Zukunftskompetenz. Als international ausgerichtetes Unternehmen sind wir Anlaufpunkt und Gedankenraum für alle Themen und Bedarfe der Professionalisierung: exzellente Bildung, fachliche Information, berufliche Vernetzung und effektive Business-IT-Lösungen. https://www.quadriga.eu/