SII specializes in matching the intern with the absolute best internship position according to his requirements. SII operates in Sichuan, a very special province in China. While interning in Sichuan, the intern will not only experience authentic Chinese culture as it was many years ago, but also the new China, an economic superpower of the modern world.
SII offers a complete package program: in addition to matching the intern with the best host company, we also provide accommodation, cultural and networking events, and are always available to assist the intern with any issue that may arise.
SII offers the most cost effective internships programs in the market, contact us for further information.
Management Trainee in Front Office / F&B / Rooms
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Establish and maintain mutual understanding and goodwill between guests and management.
2. Plan and co-ordinate the provision of friendly, efficient services to guests.
3. Assist staff with English and western culture.
4. Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
5. Assist with the preparation of an outlet for service.
6. Maintain hygienic standards and procedures.
7. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Work hours 5 days/week
- Apartment (Single-bed room, share living room)
- 3 meals per day (1 meal in Café, 2 meals in Canteen)
- Laundry for uniform