Research Analyst Wanted
For our datavirtuality headquarters in Leipzig, Germany.
Data Virtuality GmbH has developed the world’s first Logical Data Warehouse changing the way how companies access, manage and analyze data.
We are seeking for a Research Analyst (m/w) to help us becoming the thought leader in logical data warehousing and adjacent areas by contributing to solutions for existing challenges in form of blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks etc. You task will include extensive research, reading, writing and talking to internal and external people.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct practical and thought leading research in the area of ‘Big Data’, especially: Logical Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Business Analytics.
- Contribute to and author high-quality, relevant, clear, actionable, timely, content in form of blog posts, whitepapers and ebooks.
- Perform research by reading and networking with the Data Virtuality team, clients, partners and external research analysts.
- Remain current on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas with the objective of producing innovative, thought-leading, impactful and analytically-deep research output.
- The position combines the need to prepare deliverable content (with their research component) in accordance with a schedule.
- Ensure integrity of research, analysis and the content itself.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Strong interest in the field of Big Data and/or Data Warehousing, in particular industry trends, business models, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to apply conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Very good writing skills.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams.
- ‘Learning by working’ - become an expert in Big Data and Logical Data Warehousing on the job.
- The opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team on the cutting edge of modern data warehouse technology.
- 15 EUR/h. Minimum 12h per week, preferably 20h.
- Flexible working hours.
- Office in the center of Leipzig or home office.
Bitte nutze für deine Bewerbung folgenden Link:
- Leipzig Zentrum (04109)
Über das Unternehmen
Unser Herz schlägt für eine datengetriebene Zukunft Wir sind ein internationales Team aus Daten-verrückten, das einen komplett neuen Weg der Datenintegration entwickelt hat. Wir ermöglichen Unternehmen sofort Daten zu analysieren, noch bevor diese physisch integriert werden.