Guidepoint is a leading research services firm that connects business decision-makers with knowledgeable independent experts across 110 industries. Each day, savvy professionals find themselves looking to augment their understanding of a topic before making major investment and business decisions. At Guidepoint, we help to answer clients’ most pressing business questions by connecting them to most experienced and enlightening experts - we are the experts at finding expertise!
Our 6 offices in Dusseldorf, London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong provide services like phone consultations, custom surveys and proprietary data products quick and agile. Thus, we are looking for Graduates who want to kick-start their career in a high-energy environment, being motivated to exceed targets and make a significant contribution to the business.
To support our team in Dusseldorf, we are currently searching for
Student Workers (m/f)
- Learn to work in a fast-paced international environment and gain insights into a variety of markets, industries and technologies
- Develop key business skills (i.e. project management, research and communication) on the job and in trainings aiming at preparing you to take over projects end-to-end
- Work in a multinational and enthusiastic team enjoying time together at and after work
- Receive 10 EUR per hour + performance bonus
- You support the team contacting relevant experts worldwide by phone to participate in client projects
- Being at our frontline service, you will communicate with industry executives, entrepreneurs and professionals every day
- Step-by-Step, you will be introduced to further aspects of the project process, e.g. independently identifying, selecting and profiling experts within and beyond the network
- Student (m/ f) with high level academic achievements
- Strong team player with entrepreneurial mindset and „can do“-attitude along with pro-active and results-oriented work style and professional conduct
- Excellent English, very good knowledge of any additional European language is highly desirable and strong communication skills
- Prior experience in executive search, market-/ business research or management consulting is a plus
Interested in joining the team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including possible starting date!
- Düsseldorf Düsseltal (40237)
Über das Unternehmen
Innosquared. Providing Expertise on Demand. Innosquared ist ein schnell wachsender, innovativer Informationsdienstleister. Wir helfen unseren internationalen Kunden – führenden Top-Managementberatungen, institutionellen Investoren und Global 500-Unternehmen – bessere und schnellere Management- und Investmententscheidungen zu treffen, indem wir sie kurzfristig mit Experten weltweit vernetzen.