- Personal Focus – You learn sales processes and administration by supporting our team in the sales department. You gain hands on experience by participating in sales, marketing activities and projects that lead to improved output and customer contentment.
- Support – You maintain and develop relationships with our customers and you manage current partner relationships.
- Performance - You provide and analyze data, upsell new opportunities and generate reports while working alongside the team managers.
- Passion – You are passionate about working in an international and dynamic company and you are keen to assure excellent customer service.
- Skills – You have a fundamental understanding and high interest in business, marketing and economics and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. You are also well versed in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Personality - You are a highly self-organized and motivated team player with an affinity for numbers.
What we offer
While working in a young and ambitious team you will experience an open-minded and dynamic work environment in a modern office near the city center of Frankfurt. You will take responsibility very early in an environment with a flat hierarchy. For us every single team member and her or his voice counts. Our ambition is to grow the people in our team to leaders in their field.
- Frankfurt am Main Westend-Süd (60486)
Über das Unternehmen
We are an international financial technology startup in the area of digital asset & wealth management. Within two years Fincite grew to become one of the biggest digital asset management B2B-Provider in Germany. From disruptive technology financial products like Robo Advisor, Marketplaces to Customer-Lifecycle-Management, we strive to become one of the leading European B2B-Fintechs.