For our office in Cologne we are looking for an Intern / Working Student Online Editorial English (m/f/div) with excellent English knowledge, brand affinity, interest in search engine optimisation and a knack for writing.
As an Intern / Working Student Online Editorial English (m/f/div) you are part of our online editorial team and create SE-Optimized content for the Amazon marketplace. You are responsible for creating keyword sets based on detailed analyses of customer search behaviour and creating meaningful titles, bullet points and product descriptions that guarantee our customers maximum visibility on Amazon. In addition, you will design and create creative and targeted descriptions with images, including basic image editing. You are part of an international team with whom you share your ideas and insights in order to best place your content on Amazon for our customers. In the fast-moving microcosm Amazon, varied tasks await you, as well as exciting new challenges and the opportunity to grow beyond yourself consistently.
If you are interested in more information, please watch this video: Manage your inventory: Content Monitoring on Amazon
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Germany-wide – Remote
- You are well versed in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are strong in communication, act in a highly customer-oriented manner and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You work independently, reliably and in a structured manner
- You are a teamplayer and motivated to advance topics
- You are creative, open-minded and are looking for a challenge
- You have a quick apprehension and a good understanding of language
- You have a high Internet affinity and a great interest in all new e-commerce topics
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 2,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com
- Köln Bayenthal (50968)
Über das Unternehmen
Dept ist eine bunte Mischung aus unterschiedlichen Persönlichkeiten. Wir arbeiten zusammen, fordern uns heraus und werden jeden Tag besser. Arbeiten bei Dept zeichnet sich nicht nur dadurch aus, dass wir unser eigenes Festival oder wöchentliche Bootcamp-Sessions veranstalten. Es ist uns wichtig, dass jeder die Freiheit bekommt, das zu tun, worin er am besten ist. Wir bieten jedem die Möglichkeit, über sich hinaus zu wachsen und sich zu entwickeln. Dept liebt Menschen, die selbst Verantwortung übernehmen statt nur Anweisungen zu befolgen.