Collaborate closely with the Business Development Manager and CEO to define and shape Kausa’s growth strategy:
- Contribute to lead generation by implementing various tactics
- Support in and take over proof of concepts with high-growth startups and scaleups across a variety of industries.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to validate our business approach and identify new opportunities.
- Build marketing content to raise awareness (e.g., blog posts).
Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, we accept applications from a variety of academic disciplines
(Master's degree is a plus)
- 1 or more years of professional experience at a leading technology company, high-growth startup, management consultancy or in a similar fast-paced environment is a big plus.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to think critically.
- Willingness to take responsibility and the ability to achieve goals collaboratively.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers and partners.
- Berlin Wedding (13355)
Über das Unternehmen
Our mission is to empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster and more effortlessly than ever before. Therefore, we are building an advanced analytics platform using machine learning to reason why key performance indicators change. Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of top-tier engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from leading universities who will help us along the way.