Small is beautiful...
Every day, over 200 million small businesses around the world work hard to create a delightful customer experience. We founded enfore to provide these businesses with the technology that enables them to compete in the connected world. Through innovative hardware and powerful software, as well as comprehensive service offerings, enfore delivers a solution that connects all operational aspects. Working at enfore is not for everyone, not because we are better or worse, but because we are disciplined, focused, reliable and trustworthy. Every day, for as long as it takes.
As a Working Student* - Hardware Refurbishment in our hardware department, a team of pioneers is waiting for you at enfore, which will always give the customer the feeling of being at exactly the right address. You are an important factor for our team and help us to manage our internal warehouse and handle returns. Besides the classic shipping activities, you can expect an innovative environment with state-of-the-art hardware, flat hierarchies and a unique vision.
What to expect...
- Together with our other working students you are responsible for the complete handling of the warehouse management and the logistics for our hardware devices
- You take over the meticulous documentation of incoming and outgoing materials
- You support the shipping of our new products at market launch
- You have an overview of the returns management and occasionally carry out small hardware repairs
- Our internal warehouse and workshop are your playground, where you take responsibility for our products
What we need...
- You are a registered student, preferably in the technical or commercial field and are interested in technology and warehouse logistics
- You enjoy picking up the screwdriver and carrying out minor repairs yourself, working conscientiously, neatly and independently
- You are a real team player, accuracy and precision are your top priorities and you like to learn new things and try things out
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English is no problem for you
- You can support us, without neglecting your studies, at least 15-20 hours a week
At enfore, we are passionate about building products. We put our heart and soul into building a platform and apps that are magnificently designed and technologically refined. Achieving that takes a lot of talent, passion, perseverance and determination. The goal: to digitalize one of the last untapped markets in this world and make it more competitive along the way. We're talking about the Small businesses, which are an important aspect that shapes and defines entire cityscapes and our quality of life. The complexity of our vision and our product, requires a high intrinsic motivation with an accompanying high demand on ones own work and environment. In your role as Working Student* - Hardware Refurbishment, you and your team will make a significant contribution towards bringing us a little closer to this goal every day. So if you really want to make a difference and work is more than just a means-to-an-end for you: we are the place to be in offices located in Hamburg and Berlin.
*At enfore we value equality and are against any kind of discrimination. Regardless of ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, all candidates and employees have equal opportunities. We value diversity and are committed to integration and inclusion.
- Hamburg Hamburg-Altstadt (20457)
Über das Unternehmen
enfore was launched in 2009 by serial founder Marco Börries to significantly change the world of small businesses through innovative technologies. With the help of our point-of-sale (POS) systems and unprecedented additional functionalities, we aim to help more than 200 million businesses worldwide stay competitive in today's digitized world. We develop software and hardware from a single source. Our vision is simple: to provide every small business with the economies of scale and efficiencies previously reserved for larger enterprises. With offices in Hamburg and Berlin, we are represented in both startup cities.