Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Working Student Office & Feelgood Management (m/f/d)
Become a part of PRISMA's People & Culture team, help us to create a collaborative environment and outstanding employee experience. You will work on various challenging and exciting topics which impact our culture and people's well-being, as well as ensuring smooth operations. At PRISMA, we strive to achieve our mission by working in cross-functional agile teams. We empower our people and foster open and appreciative communication. The PRISMA culture and developing our people are the fundament to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
- Learn and understand everything about our company culture, how to grow and nurture it
- Take ownership of operational activities to ensure that the daily business runs smoothly
- Be one of the go-to person for general office management tasks and the contact for our people
- Bring in your ideas and help to organize memorable team events
- Keep great relations with our external partners
- You are a student in Business, Psychology or a related degree
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You delight people with your open and cooperative personality
- You have an ability to multitask whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, you are familiar with tech companies or start-ups
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city.
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!
- Leipzig Zentrum (04109)
Über das Unternehmen
PRISMA is Europe’s leading gas capacity management platform, with offices in Brussels and Leipzig. We are a young international team working for a common goal: making fair markets happen. We want to be a driving force in establishing a fair, transparent and integrated market that’s truly beneficial for both economy and society. Our success is nurtured by a simple drive: we want to get things done in the best way possible.