At Skoove, we unlock the magic of playing an instrument. With more than 1 million users today, we create an interactive app to learn piano. With our team of more than 20 certified music nuts, we combine music learning science, audio technology, and machine learning to build a unique company in the music tech space.
Accelerate your professional career with one of the leading teams in the music-tech world: Skoove is looking for a Student working on their Master Thesis. You'll work hand in hand with industry-geeks to figure out the future of Audio Analysis.
- Develop data pipelines to support the research workflow at Skoove
- Improve our internal evaluation tools for Music Information Retrieval Algorithms
- You will be closely working with our Lead Data Scientist and our CTO
- Background in software & data engineering
- Basic knowledge of audio signal processing
- Basic domain knowledge in music
- Python Data Science and audio processing libraries, e.g. numpy, pandas, pytorch, librosa
- Basic database knowledge: SQL
Nice to haves:
- Experience in music information retrieval tasks
- Experience with AWS
- Be comfortable working with version control (git & Github) and working on remote servers (ssh, tmux)
What's in it for you?
- You work on topics that improve our product in the long-run
- You work in an international team with people who love what they do.
- Your work makes a difference and is recognized - inside and outside Skoove.
- You get the freedom to take responsibility and grow with us.
- You get an insight into the world of the Berlin start-up scene.
- Enjoy fresh fruits and good coffee on our big south facing terrace.
- Cover Letter
- German Work Permit
Join an exceptional multinational team and shape the future of music making. Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain. You have what it takes to make a difference? Come, join the band!
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10243)