As CS working student you will be:
- Supporting our customers in realising their goals in the field of recruiting.
- Creating a unique customer experience through supporting customers at every stage of their lifecycle and taking ownership of user support and related projects.
- Participation in the implementation of work processes and the further development of the general knowledge database.
- Understanding and analysis of customer needs and deriving possible solutions from which the team also benefits.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help continuously improve the platform and user experience.
What you bring:
- Experience in customer service.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for excellent customer service.
- A problem-solving and process-oriented setting.
What we offer:
An enthusiastic team filled with diverse backgrounds and respect for different opinions
A great product with many exciting opportunities ahead
A modern and well-equipped workplace located at the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin if you are around
Otherwise, 100% remote working is possible
A people-focused organisation dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing and recognised for all the great work you do.
Plenty of room for career progression (including the opportunity to join full-time after your internship).
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10997)
Über das Unternehmen
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online recruiting event platform. With Talentspace we enable anyone to create online recruiting events (career fairs, recruiting events, assessment center, etc.) that are interactive and fun. Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are. We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google and Microsoft as customers.