OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always keeping in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company? You could become part of our People & Culture Team as a Working Student. In this role you work together with 7 specialists in our People & Culture Team, 4 colleagues of these work as Business Partners. With them you work hand in hand and take over responsibility for driving several recruitment activities, support on and manage the assigned portfolio of open positions.
This will be your responsibilities:
- You support our People & Culture Team with the whole recruiting process, from CV screening, scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates to organizing the onboarding process when new colleagues join OUTFITTERY.
- Together with the responsible Business Partner you implement the best sourcing strategy by using different platforms to attract top candidates from all over the world.
- You write and post job descriptions and source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- You provide a first-class candidate experience by building and maintaining great candidate relationships.
- You also support administrative tasks, from the entry of new employees to their departure from the company.
- You become involved in cultural initiatives and projects.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- You are an enrolled student and ideally have some experience in the field of Human Resources.
- You are a proactive character with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complex operational processes.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are passionate about creating the best possible candidate experience.
- You are a strong communicator with people first attitude.
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10999)
Über das Unternehmen
OUTFITTERY ist Europas größter Personal Shopping Service für Männer. Wir wissen, dass Shopping nicht für jeden Mann ein Vergnügen ist und haben uns daher ein klares Ziel gesetzt: Eine Welt, in der Männer Zeit für die wichtigen Dinge im Leben haben und dabei trotzdem immer gut angezogen sind.