What you can expect from us...
- Structured data and editorial content are the main focus of our online appearance. You will be part of our developer team and will support us in the further development of our various plattforms such as focus-arztsuche.de or focusbusiness.de
- You will be respobsible for programming our individual features. Of course, your colleagues will help you and review your code
- Within the projects, you will deal with various technologies and frameworks such as Symfony, CMS solutions, databases and CRM systems
- We work on our ambitious goals in an agile manner with a great team spirit. We help you to develop yourself professionally and personally
- We encourage an independent, responsible and structured way of working with high quality awareness.
What we would expect from you...
- Enrolled student (m/f/x) in a field of study related to IT or another related subject
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as PHP and MySQL
- Basic experience with an MVC framework such as Symfony is very advantageous.
- Project management with JIRA or Kanban or Scrum is not foreign to you
- An unwavering willingness to learn about technically demanding topics and to master challenges
- Good written and spoken English skills, German skills are an advantage
What we can offer you...
- Open, efficient communication and flat hierarchies with short lines of decision-making.
- Immediate creative opportunities. You pitch your ideas and implement them
- Flexible working hours to combine studies and job
- It is possible to work mainly from home
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team of other developers, as well as various interfaces to other departments
- The chance to play a significant role in shaping our entire product development process
- A range of benefits, operational health management including medical check-ups and discounts at fitness studios.
- Free magazines and discounts on magazine subscriptions and over 300 brands in fields such as technology, fashion, sport and culture.
- Personal and professional development and coaching via diverse internal and external training opportunities.
- We take responsibility and contribute to the common good through our foundations.
Want more Burda insights? Visit Hubert Burda Media
Burda is colourful...
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
- München Bogenhausen (81929)
Über das Unternehmen
Mit mehr als 11.000 Mitarbeiter:innen und rund 550 gedruckten und digitalen Produkten ist Hubert Burda Media eines der größten europäischen Medien- und Technologieunternehmen. Wir machen Medien mit Menschen für Menschen, nutzen unsere gesellschaftliche Relevanz sinnstiftend und bieten unseren Mitarbeitenden die Freiheit, kreativ zu sein und Neues zu schaffen. Darum heißt arbeiten bei Burda: arbeiten „…in good company“. Wir Burda-Mitarbeiter:innen sind so vielfältig wie unsere Unternehmen, Technologien und Marken. Wer unternehmerisch denkt, eigenverantwortlich handelt und Spaß daran hat, im Team Innovationen voranzutreiben, ist bei Burda genau richtig.