Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you'll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it's not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it's the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
You'll be part of Scheme Management which is responsible for building internal awareness and understanding of scheme fees, develop and evolve the level of Nets' scheme fee sophistication, support strategy and execution for potential future Nets' acquisitions, and support alignment between Concardis and Nets, towards a single setup and fee operations.
You'll be powering the Reporting & Insight Team
As Reporting analyst you'll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You'll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
As a successful scheme fee reporting specialist, you'll be charged with executing and optimizing Nets' scheme fee reporting and insights, significantly influencing and shaping go to reporting and insights across all products and segments.
You'll drive internal awareness and understanding of scheme fees varies to budget, develop and provide guidance to the Fee Configuration and Control Team to define, develop and evolve mitigating actions. You'll have a high degree of interaction across the scheme management team, supporting positive fee outcomes as appropriate.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Execute and improve Merchant Services (MS) scheme fee reporting and insights
- Work with the Fee configuration and Control Team, contribute to scheme fee assessments for potential new investments, and core metrics to achieve scheme fee business goals
- Drive continuous improvement around scheme fees reporting and insights
- Partner closely with internal teams as required
- Proven ability to execute and optimize reporting and insight generation, and communicate findings
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools ( especially Excel and Power point) is a must
- Fluent in English
- Good German skills
- Good knowledge of SAP-BW, SAP-ERP would be considered as advantage
- Proven ability to drive smart strategic decisions, incorporating input from many sources including stakeholders, market data, and business priorities
- Culture champion, helping to foster an environment of trust and empathy, helping to motivate teams (internally, and externally) to do their best work
- Team player and a self starter
- Eschborn (65760)
Über das Unternehmen
Bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Bezahlen: Ob Selbständiger, Mittelständler oder Großunternehmer – wir helfen Ihnen von der Digitalisierung der Bezahl- und Geschäftsprozesse zu profitieren. Mehr als 116.000 Kunden in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz vertrauen uns bereits – einige davon seit über 30 Jahren. Concardis bietet alle Zahlungsdienstleistungen aus einer Hand – von Kartenakzeptanz und Zahlungsabwicklung über Bezahlgeräte und Zahlungslösungen für das Online-Geschäft bis hin zu attraktiven Zusatzleistungen. Dafür bieten wir innovative Lösungen, die jeder nutzen kann – ganz ohne IT- und Programmierkenntnisse. Als Teil der Nets Group arbeiten wir mit einem führenden Zahlungsdienstleister und digitalen Champion aus Nordeuropa zusammen. Gemeinsam verfolgen wir das Ziel, Payment für Sie einfach zu machen.