- As a working student, you are an integral part of our IT team and actively participate in the day-to-day business operations
- You are the initial point of contact for colleagues via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support for hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications
- You provide technical support across the company
- You work closely together with the IT department of our French mother company and national/international service provider
- You install and configure computer hardware, software, printers, and scanners
- You are assist with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into employee's computer
- You are customer focused and respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- You create and maintain IT-/ user documents of the company
What we offer:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are an enrolled student and enthusiastic about technology and IT
- You have a strong knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and resolve WINDOWS, MS-Office issues
- You have the ability of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, understanding of Active Directory
- You have a specific passion for supporting people
- You have a very good command of German and a good command of written and spoken English
- You are characterized by your analytical thinking and you are solution-oriented
- You are time driven and know how to prioritize your tasks
- You are willing to pass a background and drug screening.
We have awakened your interest? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hamburg Groß Borstel (22453)
Über das Unternehmen
Safran is an international high-tech group operating in the fields of aeronautics (propulsion, equipment and interiors), space and defense. Its mission: to make a lasting contribution to a safer world, where air transport is becoming ever more respectful of the environment, more comfortable and more accessible. Established on all continents, the Group employs 79,000 people for a turnover of 16.5 billion euros in 2020, and occupies, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its markets. Safran is committed to research and development programs that preserve the environmental priorities of its technological innovation roadmap. Safran is ranked the world's best employer in 2020 in its sector by Forbes magazine. Safran Helicopter Engines is the world leader in helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 engines produced since its creation. The company offers the widest range of turbine engines and has 2,500 customers in 155 countries.