Participate in our interactive online experiment and learn how to use your phone more mindfully, increase your focus and productivity and win €100.
Test our new, scientifically based approach to change your phone habits using daily challenges / tasks (taking less than 5 minutes a day). These challenges teach you how to change your habits and show you fun alternatives to mindless scrolling.
How does it work?
- Text our prototype chatbot on Telegram
- Receive a daily challenge and choose between three difficulty levels
- You can skip challenges anytime
- To successfully complete the experiment, finish at least 20 challenges and fill out a 30-minute questionnaire the moment you decide to quit
What’s in for you?
- You will reduce mindless scrolling on your phone, become more focused and productive
- You have the option to participate in a raffle to win one of four Amazon gift cards (1x€100 and 3x€50), which we will send approx. by August 30 via email (you will only be asked to state your email after study completion and only in case you want to participate in the raffle)
Who can participate?
- iPhone users (due to technical limitations) interested in reducing their screen time
- English speakers (at least B2)
Android users can join our waiting list by sending an email to email@example.com
Want to participate?
- Download Telegram
- Start our chatbot: https://t.me/Zario_Coachbot
- Follow the instructions
Who are we?
- Zario is a Zurich-based student startup combining newest behavioral research with gamification to help people change their phone habits in a fun and easy way
How many challenges are there?
- There are 117 challenges altogether
What if I do not want to quit before August 30?
- You will receive the invite to the questionnaire on August 25 and can keep on using the tool as long as you want
What is the science behind the experiment?
- We base our methods on many behavioral and addiction psychology studies
- If you want to learn more about it, we recommend you to read the book Indistractable
What happens with my data?
- The data is used only for the purpose of the experiment, is fully anonymized and strictly confidential and will be used to evaluate and improve the method
- Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
- Dortmund Mitte (44143)
- Dresden Innere Neustadt (01097)
- Düsseldorf Stadtmitte (40211)
- Frankfurt am Main Innenstadt (60318)
- Hamburg HafenCity (20539)
- Köln Altstadt-Süd (50674)
- München Maxvorstadt (80636)
- Stuttgart Mitte (70182)
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind ein Start-up aus Zürich, das Menschen hilft, weniger Zeit auf dem Handy zu verbringen.