We offer you real industry experience in a DAX company project, good payment, remote work and flexible working hours. We are creating analytical reports, visualization and forecasting algorithms in the field of Sales Analytics. Technically we are working on AWS Cloud. We code in Python, PySpark + Terrafrom and use Tableau for data visualization. From a business perspective we cover a range of use cases such assales planning, analytical pricing and performance-driven sales steering. You will be part of a larger team and can expect to learn a lot in the fields of business intelligence and data analytics.
What we offer:
- Good payment starting with 20 Euro per hour.
- High learning curve in an agile environment in the exciting field of data analytics.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and full flexibility in terms of work location.
- Working experience and good names for your CV.
- Possibility to receive a direct job offer for the time after your studies.
- Plenty of possibilities to build a personal network and to make new friends.
- An environment fostering knowledge exchange and best practice discussions.
- Hands-on experience in developing state-of-the-art data pipelines on the AWS cloud.
- Direct touch points with various stakeholders to align business needs and technical implementation.
- Variety of use cases solving modern challenges in the fields of customer and sales analytics.
- We offer you the possibility to take responsibility for a business use case from the conceptional phase over coding to visualization and presentation to our customers.
What we expect:
- Previous work experience through internships and/or project work.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving attitude.
- Good conversational level in English and German.
- Good communication skills and ability to clearly express also complex topics.
- Hands-on, hard-working attitude.
- Strong self-learner ready to go the extra mile.
- A residence and permanent address in Germany.
- At least another 6 months before you are completing your studies.
- The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with PySpark and/or Terraform
- Experience in Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience in Data visualization, preferably Tableau
How to apply:
- Write in 2-3 sentences why you are interested and why you would be a good fit.
- In your CV provide grades that allow comparisons to other students (e.g. “top 75%”).
- Attach references if available.
- Attach relevant work if available such as a Git repos, scripts or Tableau workbooks.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berlin Grunewald (14199)
- Bonn Zentrum (53129)
- Bremen Hastedt (28207)
- Dresden Bühlau/Weißer Hirsch (01326)
- Düsseldorf Lichtenbroich (40468)
- Erfurt (99098)
- Essen Kray (45307)
- Freiburg im Breisgau Altstadt (79104)
- Freising Pulling (85354)
- Hamburg Stellingen (22529)
- Hannover Südstadt (30175)
- Heidelberg Bergheim (69115)
- Karlsruhe Waldstadt (76139)
- Konstanz Altstadt (78462)
- Köln Schildgen (51467)
- Leipzig Gohlis-Süd (04155)
- Mannheim Rheinau (68219)
- München Moosach (80992)
- Nürnberg Neunhof (90427)
- Passau Grubweg (94034)
- Saarbrücken Güdingen (66119)
- Stuttgart West (70174)
- Ulm Mitte (89073)