We’re on a mission to bring the smartest online booking & ticketing system to everyone, by empowering merchants from leisure parks and the service industry with an intelligent software solution.
ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.
ticketbro is currently seeking for a content and video talent who is willing to develop and define the future of online ticketing. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to build interpersonal skills while speaking to clients and board members and will also being given full freedom to search out and create process improvement ideas. Furthermore you will be responsible to create Case Studies, digital content or images videos from our venues. Apply today, and join us on our journey!
We’re looking for a content specialist who is focused on videography based in the heart of Munich (Glockenbach). As one of our first employees you will become an integral part of our team which is driven by entrepreneurial spirit, personal growth and a collaborative working environment.
Do you have a creative streak and a sense of aesthetics that enable you to put people and places in the spotlight? Do you enjoy breathing life into film projects through exciting stories and shooting concepts? Then the ticketbro team is the right place for you! As a moving image enthusiast with a passion for moving images, you will be responsible for the conception, planning and organization of video projects and shoots.
Specifically, you will take on the following tasks;
- Implementation of film projects: From script to production, directing, camera to editing.
- Development of concepts and ideas for new film projects and formats
- Close cooperation with our whole start-up team and its departments such as social media, online marketing, PR and campaign management
- Organization of technology and equipment for your film projects
Production of live streams and live events
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we're a tiny team so sometimes we all need to muck in and help out in different areas.
- Successfully completed training as a media designer image & sound or a university degree in the cinematic field. Qualification through professional experience is also possible.
- Confident handling of non-linear editing systems (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro), solid handling of compositing and animation software (e.g. Adobe After Effects).
- Experience with professional camera systems
- Knowledge of image and lighting design as well as basic knowledge of sound.
- Evidence of own projects - from idea to final implementation.
- Distinct ability to work in a team, creativity and flexibility.
- High communicative competence and assertiveness.
- Punctual nationwide willingness to travel. Of course you can take your friend with you and enjoy the new place for a few days.
Compensation and Benefits
You will find professionalism, flexibility, and new ways of working. Our flat hierarchy environment helps you to grow professionally.
- Possibility for a full-, or part-time employment after completion of the internship
- We offer a dynamic environment where you’ll get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across various business areas.
- Shape the future of ticketbro and therewith of a whole business area
- Flexible working hours and remote working possible
Are you interested, and do you want to take this unique chance to play an active and responsible role in a startup company? Then, please send us your application, including your motivation and your expected salary.
If you have a portfolio ready, please feel free to share it as well.
Please state your preferred location and if the internship is mandatory as part of your studies - we’ll get back to you asap.
- München Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt (80469)
Über das Unternehmen
We’re on a mission to bring the smartest online booking & ticketing system to everyone, by empowering merchants from leisure parks and the service industry with an intelligent software solution. ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.