We’re on a mission to bring the smartest online booking & ticketing system to everyone, by empowering merchants from leisure parks and the service industry with an intelligent software solution.
ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.
ticketbro is currently seeking a passionate Sales Intern to help improving the work efficiency of our sales and marketing department. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to build interpersonal sales skills while speaking to clients and will also being given full freedom to search out and create process improvement ideas. Apply today, and join us on our journey!
We’re looking for a Sales Intern to join our early team based in the heart of Munich (Glockenbach). As one of our first employees you will become an integral part of our team which is driven by entrepreneurial spirit, personal growth and a collaborative working environment.
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
- Completed basic studies, preferably in communication, business administration or another economics degree course
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (every other language is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we're a tiny team so sometimes we all need to muck in and help out in different areas.
- You have a strong interest in all sales related topics and you’re willing to learn the latest sales and B2B trends.
- A self-starter who requires little direction but asks for help when needed
- An excellent communicator
- Skilled at persuasion and building relationships
- You go the extra mile to get ideas, find solutions, showing proactivity and ability to work independently if needed
- Improve pipeline efficiency by speaking with clients
- Identify areas for improvement and help create solutions for the business
- Conduct research as needed
- Help manage projects and track progress
- Supporting in developing and growing ticketbro's business with clients
- Providing day-to-day support, for execution of sales initiatives for clients.
- Visit customers together with our Co-Founder and learn Sales skills directly from our experienced sales professional.
This position is perfect for you if you just got started in the world of sales eager to test your skills and crazy ideas but with the guidance and support of an experienced start-up team.
Compensation and Benefits
You will find professionalism, flexibility, and new ways of working. Our flat hierarchy environment helps you to grow professionally.
- Possibility for a full-, or part-time employment after completion of the internship
- We offer a dynamic environment where you’ll get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across various business areas.
- Shape the future of ticketbro and therewith of a whole business area
- Flexible working hours and remote working possible
Are you interested, and do you want to take this unique chance to play an active and responsible role in a startup company? Then, please send us your application, including your motivation and your expected salary.
If you have a portfolio ready, please feel free to share it as well.
Please state your preferred location and if the internship is mandatory as part of your studies - we’ll get back to you asap.
- München Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt (80469)
Über das Unternehmen
We’re on a mission to bring the smartest online booking & ticketing system to everyone, by empowering merchants from leisure parks and the service industry with an intelligent software solution. ticketbro’s next-gen, mobile-first booking and ticketing platform enables almost endless freedom for all digital-driven entrepreneurs. So far, we’ve started our closed BETA programme and continuously developing our app-based booking system.