- You are part of a team that is taking the steps from data warehousing to data products using real-time data pipelines, third party APIs, and microservices to support machine learning algorithms as well as other departments on their journey to #LivingData
- You support your team in the day-to-day business and are responsible for handling tickets and other short term tasks
- As part of flaconi's central Data & Analytics department consisting of our Data Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science teams, you take on challenges across all areas of flaconi's business and also work cross-functionally within the department.
- You foster and enhance our data warehouse architecture that is rapidly growing (currently built on Python, Docker, Pentaho Data Integration, Exasol, Airflow)
- In detail, you help to build data pipelines, design data models while ensuring our data quality standards are met
- You will join a team that emphasizes transparency, collaboration, and skill development to master technical challenges
- Enrolled student in one of the following subjects or comparable: Computer Science, Business Informatics, Statistics with relation to programming or any similar subject
- You have a passion for data engineering and enjoy working in an analytical environment
- Basic SQL skills and proficiency in one programming language (ideally Python)
- First experience with ETL tools (like SSIS, Talend, PDI) is a plus
- Any experience using cloud services, such as AWS Lambda, ECS, API Gateway is advantageous
- Fluent in English and good German skills
- Ready to tackle unknown problems in a creative way
WORAUF KANNST DU DICH FREUEN?
- Employee discounts: In our online shop you get 30% discount and can access further discounts at partner companies
- Work Life Balance: Flexible working hours allow you to reconcile work and private life
- flaconi Fitness: We take care of your health. Through a wide range of sports, we help you to stay fit
- Trainee Get Together: We promote the exchange between interns, working students and trainees at flaconi as part of our network
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office
- flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
- Relaxed atmosphere: We do not have a dress code
BEWIRB DICH JETZT
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and student certificate. Please, direct your application to Charlotte Arnold (Talent Acquisition Coordinator).
- Berlin Charlottenburg (10587)
Über das Unternehmen
flaconi gehört zu den führenden Online Beauty Pure Playern in Deutschland. Das umfassende Portfolio von flaconi.de besteht aus über 850 internationalen Marken und 55.000 Produkten aus den Bereichen Parfum, Pflege, Make-up, Haarpflege, Naturkosmetik und Accessoires. flaconi wurde 2011 gegründet und beschäftigt heute bereits über 500 Mitarbeiter*innen an drei Standorten, an seinem Hauptsitz in Berlin-Charlottenburg und in seinem Logistikzentrum, sowie dem flaconi Concept Store in Berlin Mitte. Der Onlineshop wurde mit zahlreichen Awards ausgezeichnet und ist in Deutschland, Österreich, Polen und Frankreich vertreten.