sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a sales development representative to join our value added services team.
The role is based out of the Berlin office and will report to sales lead for the VAS team. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
The sales development representative is here to help drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
In this role you will...
- Being the first point of contact (sales pitch) and developing relationships with prospects
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities (telemarketing)
- Selling sennder service portfolio (new Fintech product coming in Q3) to directly drive up VAS’ revenue
- Preparing scheduled customer appointments for Account Executives to handover pre-qualified leads
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Reporting of market updates, opportunity pipeline and sales achievements
Preferably you are...
- Strong communication skills in German & English
- An outgoing personality with great pleasure in contact with people
- Ability to strengthen your sales pitch by creating visual sales stories
- At least 1 year of telemarketing (outbound cold calling) experience in a performance-oriented environment
- Excellent relationship building & maintenance skills
- Hands-on mentality paired with high motivational spirit
- Passion and drive in order to help meeting KPI's and team sales targets
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
- Berlin Schöneberg (10785)
Über das Unternehmen
Europe's #1 digital freight-forwarder platform for Full Truck Loads. sennder is a leading digital road freight forwarder in continental Europe, linking large commercial shippers with small freight carriers. With its in-house-developed platform, sennder provides a new level of automation, transparency and efficiency to the European €300 billion road freight market, which until now has been dependent on paper, phone and fax and characterized by multi-layer subcontracting. sennder’s digital connection to over 10,000 vehicles in all segments allows for almost unlimited capacities, no matter what time of the day. sennder digitalizes the truckload-shipping ecosystem by providing mobile apps to drivers, fleet management tools to carrier managers and logistics management solutions to shippers. Real-time booking, a designated contact person always on hand, as well as precise live tracking, bring full transparency to any logistics supply chain. By integrating directly with the shippers’ Transport Management and Freight Management Systems via APIs and by cutting the multiple middle men, sennder increases efficiency and reduces cost for all stakeholders.