The Receptionist will be responsible for the efficient running of the Alexion reception and front desk, ensuring a professional image of Alexion is portrayed at all times to visitors and employees alike.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling of postal services.
- Maintenance and tracking of general Alexion Email account
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other administrative tasks to support Business Services Specialist in day to day operational work.
- Support planning and coordination of internal events / meetings.
- Hospitality of business guests.
- Support preparation of documents like presentation and analysis for the Finance function.
- Support maintenance of business-related data
- Coordination and ordering of office material
- Centralize, organize, and coordinate purchasing of all office/ kitchen supplies
- Organize the purchase and distribution of the monthly restaurant tickets allocated to all employees.
- Support other administrative services as required.
- Professional personality with good interpersonal skills and an ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Loyalty and discretion.
- Businessfluent in English and German.
- Ability to prioritize different requests.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools.
- First experience in comparable roles.
- Flexibile in working hours.
- Good Teamplayer
- München Laim (80687)
Über das Unternehmen
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on serving patients and families affected by rare diseases and devastating conditions through the discovery, development and commercialization of life-changing medicines. As a leader in rare diseases for more than 25 years, Alexion has developed and commercializes two approved complement inhibitors to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), as well as the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat anti-acetylcholine receptor (AchR) antibody-positive generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD). Alexion also has two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare metabolic disorders, hypophosphatasia (HPP) and lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D) as well as the first and only approved Factor Xa inhibitor reversal agent. In addition, the company is developing several mid-to-late-stage therapies, including a copper-binding agent for Wilson disease, an anti-neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) antibody for rare Immunoglobulin G (IgG)-mediated diseases and an oral Factor D inhibitor as well as several early-stage therapies, including one for light chain (AL) amyloidosis, a second oral Factor D inhibitor and a third complement inhibitor. Alexion focuses its research efforts on novel molecules and targets in the complement cascade and its development efforts on the core therapeutic areas of hematology, nephrology, neurology, metabolic disorders and cardiology. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Alexion has offices around the globe and serves patients in more than 50 countries. Further information about Alexion can be found at: www.alexion.com.