Who we are:
SPRING Production is a Group Marketing execution partner. We help our many global clients centralise and optimise their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately to provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them, bringing them to life across the globe. Our 250+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, and Vietnam.
As a Student Assistant, you will work closely with our marketing team in Denmark and your main responsibility will be the general maintenance of content on our German website in Umbraco CMS. Besides translating our marketing texts from English to German, you will also perform Search Engine Optimization of the content on our German website with the help of SEMRush. We don't expect you to do it all from day one or be familiar with the tools we use, but we do expect you to have a general willingness to rapidly familiarize yourself with new tools as well as a natural flair for a readable and modern language when performing translation tasks. No coding skills are required, and you will be given a detailed training.
Who we are looking for:
- You are pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, brand management or another relevant study program
- You are enrolled as a student for at least another year
- You master a high level of English and have perfect language skills in German - especially written
- You ideally have basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- If you are a copywriter in your spare time, this is definitely not a disadvantage either
- You have lots of courage, are structured, have good communication skills and are able to work independently
What we offer:
We are known as a great and caring workplace that offers:
- Dynamic international working environment
- Flexible working models
- Office in the heart of Hamburg
- Coffee machine, fresh fruits, and sweets
The starting date of your position ideally is July 2nd and we are looking at 10hrs/ week. You are flexible with determining your working hours to fit your academic schedule.
If you are interested, please email your CV and motivational letter in English to Caroline Zimmermann.
- Hamburg Neustadt (20354)
Über das Unternehmen
At SPRING Production we offer a holistic range of industry-leading graphic, digital, and 3D/motion graphic solutions and with a sharp focus on collaboration and optimisation, we transcend borders, cultures, and industries to deliver high quality, cost-efficient marketing implementation services to the world's most ambitious brands and creative agencies.