Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and customers, our global team members and the communities in which we operate – which all help contribute to a Healthier World. At West, we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients’ lives each and every day – our products are a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve patient health. We work by the side of our team members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help them address their challenges. We are a diverse, close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect. With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success, which includes reported sales of $2.14B in 2020. We serve by the side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA—our team members across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of charities that have special meaning to them through our West Without Borders team member-led giving program.
Location: DE Kiefernweg Campus
Department: Customer Success
Contract Details: Full-Time, limited contract for one year
Start Date: ASAP
- As Back Office Support you are an important part of our Customer Succees Team, and together you will deliver an exceptional customer service and ensure a great customer journey
- You will assist with order entry, customer complaint, returns processing and amendments, and the creation of customer paperwork
- To ensure an accurate KPI reporting at all time, you will support with data maintenance
- You will provide Customer Master Date clean-up requirements such as delivery specifications, shipping instructions, etc.
- In collaboration with shipping experts you will create all import and export documentation
- You are educated with at least an apprenticeship in Business Administration. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration would be desirable
- To be successful in this role, you have a proven track record in Microsoft Office and SAP SD
- Perform time-sensitive tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision on day-to-day-activities poses no problem for you
- To build strong working relationships with team members and customers you bring excellent English skills
- The ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and quality rounds your profile up
- Eschweiler (52249)