Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, data science and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics.Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 45 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosure and posting of trial results.
To expand our team, we are looking for a
Data Scientist in clinical research (f/m/d)
In this role you will:
- Do hands on exploratory analysis, and statistical inference on high dimensional clinical data (e.g., biomarker, gene expression data),
- Contribute your experience with predictive models, signatures search, dimension reduction, cut-point determination using advanced statistical and machine learning methods,
- Make use of your strong expertise in R programming including R markdown, R package development, and interactive applications (e.g., R shiny, but also plotly and D3.js),
- Develop reusable functions and algorithms that can be used in applications,
- Clean and curate raw data, create analysis data sets (ADS) according to specifications, define and document ADS-specifications,
- As direct point of contact for customers and colleagues, present and discuss data, propose, and implement analysis strategies, and evaluate, document, and communicate results.
- University degree in data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, bioinformatics, or equivalent education with a sound basic knowledge in statistics
- At least two years of experience in data analysis and clinical research
- Very good IT expertise, especially with statistical analysis tools (R required, SAS is a plus)
- Precise and accurate way of working as well as strong analytical and quick learning skills
- Team player with high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office, as well as the opportunity to work from home are part of our everyday working life. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
Check our website: www.staburo.de and become part of our constantly growing team! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Please send this by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- München Untergiesing-Harlaching (81549)
Über das Unternehmen
Die Staburo GmbH ist ein Münchner Biostatistikunternehmen, das auf statistische Beratung und Programmierung im Umfeld von klinischen Studien spezialisiert ist. Aufbauend auf unseren 6 Säulen (Klinische Statistik, Translationale Medizin & Biomarker, Pharmakokinetik/-dynamik, Nutzenbewertung, Nichtklinische Statistik und Statistische Programmierung mit CDISC) erarbeiten wir in Projektteams maßgeschneiderte Lösungen. Unsere Kunden sind renommierte Pharmafirmen (7 der Top 20), CROs und Biotechunternehmen, mit denen wir flexibel und gerne auch vor Ort zusammenarbeiten.