As a H Operations working student with Urban Sports Club, you will join the small but mighty People Operations team that services +300 employees as part of our larger HR department. You will participate in key HR initiatives that will provide you with valuable work experience and exposure to a variety of HR topics and processes that cover employee outreach, payroll, employment law, compliance, and project management.
You report and work alongside the People Operations team in the following areas:
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions, or by directing them to the applicable resources as appropriate.
- Assist with Payroll processing, including data entries and validating pay records
- Assist with projects related to the employee lifecycle and other duties as assigned
- Partner with HR-Business Partner to assist with onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Support with internal audits, document retention, and collection of internal and external information
- Keeping care of the data maintenance in our HRM-Software “Personio”
What you need to succeed
- You are currently enrolled in a university, preferably in a field with a focus on HR/People
- You are available at least 15h/week (max. 20 hours)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (German & English, C1 or higher)
- You are proficient in G-Suite/Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are able to recognize and maintain strict confidentiality and employee privacy
- You work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented and highly organized
- You have a great customer-service mentality and a strong desire to learn
Our offer to you
- Until we have beat this pandemic, we’re working in hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within an innovative and performance-driven company, further shaping how people find and enjoy their favourite sport
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas
- Regular digital team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (even during lockdown with our live online classes!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
- Berlin Mitte (10179)
Über das Unternehmen
Urban Sports Club is the largest and most flexible flat-rate sports offer with over 50 types of sports and over 8000 partner venues across Europe. Whether you want to build your yoga practice in your hometown, get a taste of the mountain air in an Italian bouldering hall, attend a ballet course in the French capital, or surf the Atlantic - it’s all within reach with just one membership! Headquartered in Berlin and with 8 additional European offices, the team at Urban Sports Club is made up of 500+ dynamic and open-minded employees dedicated to our mission: to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life. To do so, we support one another, we push one another, and we help each other grow. We are each others’ coach and cheerleader. With a focus on wellness, we also live by our motto, “WorkOUT Life Balance.” We give our best while we’re in the office, and we know when it’s time to leave the field and recharge. Apply to join the team and help us create a world where everyone enjoys doing sports.