At Skoove, we want to unlock the magic of making music for everyone who dreams of playing an instrument. With more than 1 million users today, we create interactive apps to learn piano. With our team of more than 20 certified music nuts, we combine music learning science, audio technology, and machine learning to build a unique company in the music tech space.
You are part of a small team which keeps Skoove running by taking care of our numbers. At the beginning we need you up to 20 hours a week. You are free to organize your working hours and to work partly from home (even after we have left Corona behind us). That is why this job is ideal for students, musicians, parents - in short: for everyone who also has other important things to do.
Your range of responsibility is broad and varied. A lot of tasks will be done in collaboration with our existing team and with different apps in the cloud:
- Co-operation in preparing medium-term financial planning and the annual budget.
- Reporting and controlling against planning / budget.
- Monthly bookkeeping and accounting.
- Administration, filing, accounts management.
- Settlement with licensors and of funded projects.
- Special tasks in direct co-operation with our CFO.
- Help to continuously develop our processes and systems in finance.
You are intelligent, responsible and numbers are your friends.
- You have frist work experience in a comparable job.
- You have studied or are studying a subject relevant to the job description.
- You are an Excel wizard.
- You work in an organized manner and are not easily distracted.
- Open communication is important to you, yet you are a calm, analytical type.
- You have very good English language skills - German is a plus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We offer you an interesting job with flexible working hours and varied challenges.
- You work in an international team with people who love what they do.
- Your work makes a difference and is recognized - inside and outside Skoove.
- You get the freedom to take responsibility and grow with us.
- Some of the work can also be done from home.
- You get an insight into the world of the Berlin start-up scene.
- Enjoy fresh fruits and good coffee on our big south facing terrace.
- You have the perspective of a full-time job.
- Cover Letter
- German Work Permit
Join an exceptional multinational team and shape the future of music making. Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain. You have what it takes to make a difference? Come, join the band!
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10243)