As a young startup, we are looking for a Assistant Cameraman/Video Editor student intern (m / f / d) who is interested in joining us.
The role is initially a 3-6 month unpaid student internship with the possibility of future development.
As an Assistant Cameraman/Video editor, you will:
- Assist the lead cameraman on setting up camera positions and lightings during shooting;
- Operate the second video camera at a fixed position with fixed lens;
- Assist the lead cameraman transporting the filming equipment;
- Copy and backup the footage into servers after shooting;
- Prepare the footage for editor on Adobe Premiere, which includes synchronising the footage from two cameras, organising the footage according to our editing structures, adjusting the audio volume etc.;
- Research on cooking shows, media content and develop new concept and creative ideas;
What you will bring along:
- Good knowledge of camera operation and techniques;
- Basic to Good knowledge of lighting skills;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere operation;
- Studies in Film, Media or a related filed; enrollment at end of bachelor, or later.
- Creative thinking and passion for story-telling;
- Can-do team-working spirit and flexible, spontaneous, adaptive approach for problem solving;
- Courtesy and respect to the house-rules when filming in the home/private space of the cooks;
- Interest for the food industry - happiness, health, nutrition, meditation, sports and lifestyle in general;
- Fluent in English or German;
- Practise and improve your filming and editing knowledge and skills;
- Be part of our international team compound by passionate and open-minded people who believe in this mission;
- Enjoy the yummy home-made food from the our wonderful cooks after filming;
- Take on real responsibility in different intriguing challenges that will develop your knowledge and your “get-things-done” attitude.
- The satisfaction of working with a purpose: building a diverse, healthy and fun community;
- Free Access to our cooking workshops;
- Explore the dynamic Berlin startup industry.
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10967)
Über das Unternehmen
A culinary platform, Asian Kitchen in Berlin (AKIB) celebrates Asian culinary diversity through a series of cooking shows, cooking workshops and dinner events both online and in-person. Our goal is to deliver informative and interactive content both in German and English for people interested in Asian food and learning authentic cooking techniques and to build a community in Berlin, where people could share their passion for Asian food, culture and lifestyle. As a young startup, the founders are from creative and international background with more than 15 years + experience in design, film and advertisement industries. The next six months at Asian Kitchen in Berlin will be extremely exciting and the most critical for the kickoff of our business. We will be launching our platform and a crowdfunding campaign by June 2021.