AN EXCITING TASK AWAITS YOU:
"Creating Value" is your guiding principle, Product and Graphic Design are your passion and you are looking for a role with a real impact? As a Working Student Visual Design (m/f/d) you will collaborate and support our whole Design and Marketing team to bring Cluno’s design to the next level. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Support our Product Design and Marketing teams on all design related topics, e.g. design of email marketing campaigns, social banners, ads and content for the website and landing pages
- HTML and CSS markdowns in order to optimize our landing pages
- Work with Sketch Libraries, Design Systems and smart symbols
- Creating artwork according to Cluno’s brand guidelines
- Learning UI Design fundamentals and animation basics
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are studying Communication Design, Product Design or something comparable and have reached at least the 4th semester
- You already gained some practical experience in the field of UX/UI Design and Graphic Design
- You are familiar with the following tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in working with Abstracts and Sketch Libraries & Symbols as well as having a good foundation on how to manipulate Vectors is a plus
- You already had touch points in mobile app and software design
- Graphic Design is your passion and you have an eye for detail
- Good communication skills and the willingness to learn new things complete your profile
WHAT MAKES CLUNO A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Think Big: We are a game changer in the mobility sector. We want to secure and expand our position as the leading provider of car subscriptions in Europe.
- Take Ownership: With us, every employee can have a real impact and assume responsibility. You’re not just writing Cluno’s success story, but your own too.
- Get it Done: Talking is silver, implementing is gold. We are perfectly positioned to do this: our founders already have success under their belts. German and American investors have already invested USD 36 million in our company.
- Strive for Excellence: We employ more than 100 people from 20 different nations, all of whom are true professionals in their jobs. Everyone contributes their expertise and background. That brings us forward as a team and each of us individually every day.
- Focus on Experience: We want to have fun. We have a great atmosphere - and not only at our team events. The working environment also needs to be right for us: our office is centrally located in Munich's new and modern Werksviertel close to Ostbahnhof and has a large roof terrace with a view of the Alps, where you can enjoy fruit and drinks for free. We also subsidize your MVV travel ticket, you get a prepaid Mastercard with a monthly balance to use as you please and an employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
EAGER TO FIND OUT MORE?
Then please send your application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to Veronika Hotz. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Rosenheimer Straße 143c
Want to find out more?
- München Au-Haidhausen (81671)
Über das Unternehmen
Unsere Vision lautet: AUTO FAHREN – SO EINFACH WIE MUSIK HÖREN. Wir definieren Mobilität neu. Unser komplett digitales Auto Abo trifft den Zeitgeist eines Massenmarkts: Clunos Kunden sind mit dem eigenen Auto mobil, bleiben dabei flexibel, haben volle Kostenkontrolle und müssen sich nicht um all die organisatorischen Dinge kümmern, die ein eigenes Auto mit sich bringt. Wir sind ein Start-Up auf Wachstumskurs und möchten Cluno und das Mobilitätskonzept Auto Abo mit dir auf das nächste Level bringen. Deine Expertise und deine kreativen Ideen tragen maßgeblich dazu bei, unsere gemeinsam gesteckten Ziele zu erreichen und zu übertreffen.