Teilzeit- oder Werksstudententätigkeit | Berlin | Sofort
At Skoove, we want to unlock the magic of making music for everyone who dreams of playing an instrument. With more than 1 million users today, we create interactive apps to learn piano. With our team of more than 20 certified music nuts, we combine music learning science, audio technology, and machine learning to build a unique company in the music tech space.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will resolve customer queries via E-Mail and discuss solutions with colleagues from our marketing, quality assurance and product development departments. You want to work with a team of industry experts who are passionate and hard-working? Come, join the band, and help us achieve Skoove’s goal: making music learning fun, effective, and accessible to everyone! You can freely arrange your approximately 10 working hours and work from home. Therefore this job is ideal for musicians, students, DJs, mothers, fathers
- short for all those who also have other important things to do.
- customer support via our CRM system (no phone), in English,
- answer questions regarding our product, technical issues, and billing,
- collaboration on improving our support policies and their documentation,
- template management,
- communicate and discuss issues with our marketing, quality assurance, and product development departments.
- you have first experience in supporting end customers on different issues - ideally software,
- you are fluent in English and have flawless orthography,
- you speak German (or another foreign language)? Great!
- you are a tech-savvy person,
- you have time to work on several days / week,
- you have a friendly, service-oriented personality,
- you are interested in Skoove (and maybe even play an instrument)?
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- you look after a cool product with mostly happy customers,
- you work from home
- EU citizen/holder of a German working permit
Join an exceptional multinational team and shape the future of music making. Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Friedrichshain. You have what it takes to make a difference? Come, join the band!
- Berlin Friedrichshain (10243)