Do you want to change today’s charging and e-mobility industry and shape the transformation of Finance in a fast-paced environment?
Join our Controlling & Reporting team as an Intern / Working Student Finance (f/m/d) in Munich and be part of an enthusiastic environment with a passion for smart, digital and sustainable products.
During your time at Elli you will gain in-depth knowledge of products around electric mobility, energy and charging, and proactively support the development of the Finance department in this dynamic start-up phase.
- You assess, review and monitor the financial performance of our core charging products
- You prepare the internal financial planning & reporting and analyze financial and non-financial KPIs
- You run calculation reviews for the development & market entry of new products in EU
- You ensure timely & correct execution of billing & payment activities with our customers
- You support managing accounts payable, including order processing, invoice verification and reconciliation
- You support the set-up, roll-out and development of Business Intelligence dashboards and Management Reporting tools
- You work closely with Accounting, Product Marketing and Software Development teams
- You assist the Finance team with ad-hoc topics and administrative tasks
- München Schwanthalerhöhe (80339)
Über das Unternehmen
Elli [Electric life] made for peace of mind around E-Mobility and Electricity. When Energy meets Mobility, there is Elli for our customers. Elli is smart, convenient, reliable and 100% ecologic. Founded in 2018 we are Enabler and Competence Center for E- Mobility already for many Volkswagen Brands. As an inhouse supplier we provide Software and Hardware Solutions in order to bring E- Mobility to the Mass Market. We are based in Berlin, Munich and Wolfsburg.