As a Product Manager you will be part of the YAS.life product team and act as the champion of customer obsession. The team focuses on bringing innovative features to the core platform and developing new mobile solutions for our Insurance customers. You will take a direct lead in developing and launching new B2B mobile products and supporting our further rapid growth within the DACH region and beyond.
When it comes to innovation, along with your peers and in close collaboration with the CPO, you will define the problem space, create the vision, build a roadmap, and set the pace of your team. A YAS.life Product Manager practices both strategic thinking and tactical execution, while understanding the benefit of iterating quickly and thinking globally.
Your daily tasks include:
- Take full ownership of our mobile solutions and product roadmap from day 1.
- Contribute directly to the product strategy definition and execution.
- Play a pivotal role in enabling YAS.life and our mobile solutions to expand internationally.
- Put our customers and users at the center by working closely with them to identify their needs and pain-points.
- Act as the primary contact and go-to person for all product-related topics for our B2B customers and our internal team.
- Together with your product, design and tech peers, define the project scope and manage the implementation of the roadmap and projects.
- Manage external and internal stakeholders by proactively communicating, planning and confirming deliverables and commitments.
- Actively monitor and use data to track the success of the products and new features.
- Implement and continuously optimize the internal product processes.
- Support and independently develop innovative and pragmatic solutions to complex issues in consultation with the CPO and Business Development team.
Your skills and qualifications
- You have proven working experience in product management.
- You bring solid agile project management skills (e.g. Scrum experience) and have a strong intuition for great UX/UI.
- Your experience in running user research is highly desired and experience in managing mobile products is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneurial personality with a can-do attitude and a strong team player with a “win together” mindset.
- You are an independent thinker who can handle multiple projects at once and work under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills with confidence to directly communicate with B2B customers as well as B2C users.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are a competent JIRA user.
- Bonus: your interest in Digital Health and InsurTech.
What we offer
- This is a permanent position within our product team in Berlin and with competitive pay rates.
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping, building and developing a digital health startup in its growth and internationalization phase where digital health meets insur-tech.
- Learn by doing as your work will directly impact the success of our fast-paced startup.
- You work within an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte in a young and dynamic environment. You´ll have a direct say in optimizing processes and help develop and innovate in the company.
- As part of YAS.life, you help people to empower people to embrace a healthy lifestyle and adopt healthy, sustainable habits.
- We have a culture that supports your pro-activeness and initiative in various topics within the company.
- A clear vision and structure from the top management.
- We value your work-life balance and the stress factor not to be compared with the typical start-up culture.
- A healthy and open minded culture. We get sporty twice a week: practicing Yoga and joining our running group is a great way to show how active you can be.
- Berlin Mitte (10178)
Über das Unternehmen
Seit 2016 bereitet die Motivations-App YAS nicht nur mehr Freude an Bewegung im Alltag, sondern belohnt auch das Sammeln von YAS-Punkten mit spannenden Prämien. Dabei haben wir unser Ziel immer klar vor Augen: Gesundheitsprävention soll Spaß machen! Spielerisch und mit einer Portion Witz machen wir das Thema so auch neuen Zielgruppen zugänglich. Wir – ein bunt zusammengewürfeltes Team aus aller Welt mit einer Basis in Berlin. Uns verbindet vor allem ein lautes YAS! zu mehr Bewegung und einem gesunden Lebensstil. Wir stehen für eine Arbeitskultur, die geprägt ist von Vielfalt, Offenheit und Respekt. Unsere Investoren und B2B-Partner teilen unsere Vision.