We're based in London but happy for you to do this job from wherever you are and while experience is helpful, the main thing is you are a capable writer, happy to pick up the phone and have native-level German. Details below:
London based Public Relations agency, ThoughtSpark, is looking for a bilingual English/German speaker for part time freelance press relations work. Candidates could be based in London or work remotely from any location.
Duties will include:
- Talking on the phone to and emailing journalists, key opinion leaders and other stakeholders and achieving press coverage
- Building up contact databases and relationships with key journalists
- Building relationships with key client contacts
- Writing articles and case studies
- Carrying out desk research for content for materials
- Timely results reporting to Account Directors/Account Managers
- German speaker to a native level
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Previous experience in writing in both English and German
- Previous experience in press relations, media or Journalism (desired but not essential)
- Confident phone manner
- Results driven
- Strong academic record
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Highly organised
Rate: £11.00 per hour.
Hours: to work during office hours (9am-5.30pm), approximately 16 hours per week with room for flexibility depending on workload
Candidates should be available to start immediately
To apply, please send CV and covering letter explaining why you would be right for this work and why you wish to work on a freelance basis to email@example.com
For further information on ThoughtSpark go to www.thoughtsparkagency.com.
Über das Unternehmen
At ThoughtSpark, we’re all about content. Content for marketing, for PR, for web optimisation, for sales support, for social media, for lead generation…. The list goes on.