HeavenHR, founded in 2015, is a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS HR-Tech startup in Berlin Kreuzberg, supported by experienced business angels and international investors. It was only last year that we successfully completed our Series B financing from Allianz X. Our innovative HR software is revolutionizing all areas of HR management. Whether holiday administration, payroll or the creation of new employees; HeavenHR's unique software simplifies many processes, saving users time and money - all on one platform! More than 1,000 SME customers are already using HeavenHR.
To support our team, we are looking for a French-speaking Operations Working Student / Intern (f/m/x) to start as soon as possible and is available for a minimum of 6 months, that maintains good and positive relationships with our French-speaking market. Please note that this position is based in Berlin.
- Help solve our French customers queries in a timely manner via phone and email (this can include software or billing inquiries)
- Take ownership and be given special projects from day 1 and collaborate closely with our Leads of Operations and HR (as you grow in the position, so will your responsibilities)
- Gain knowledge and develop best practices on how to maintain lasting and trusting customer relationships
- You love speaking to people on the telephone and like making French customers happy
- Support with our Operations and HR teams in their day-to-day tasks
- You’re a Bachelors or Masters student enrolled / completed in Business Development, Economics, or Human Resources or have previous experience in working with business operations, HR, or financial services
- You’re a native French speaker but as a plus, you enjoy speaking English and / or German
- “Hands-on” mentality, you will jump in where you are needed most and solve the problem
- You are eager to learn and have the ability to work independently in an organised and structured way
- You have a persuasive nature and love to communicate with others
- Proficient knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- You have a high willingness to learn and perform
Our Heaven includes:
- The opportunity to work in a start-up supported by strong and well-known investors
- Have the chance to contribute your ideas proactively and benefit from a steep learning curve
- Take responsibility and actively shape the success of HeavenHR
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and international team from over 14 nations
- Flat hierarchies
- A spacious, dog-friendly office loft in Berlin Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
- Refreshing drinks, fresh fruit, delicious snacks and regular team events
Ready to get started?
Please indicate your salary requirements and the earliest start date in your application.
If you have further questions send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our HR team a call at 030- 555-743-993
- Berlin Kreuzberg (10961)
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind ein aufstrebendes, innovatives Softwareunternehmen, das von internationalen Investoren und erfahrenen Business Angels unterstützt wird. Mit unserer innovativen Plattform revolutionieren wir die Personalarbeit. HeavenHR verbindet alle Teilbereiche des Personalmanagements und gibt den Unternehmen Zeit zurück, die sie für ihre Kernaufgaben benötigen. Von der Verwaltung der Mitarbeiterdaten bis zur Lohnabrechnung – alles auf einer einzigen Plattform!