Lee & Wrangler are 2 of the 3 Iconic denim brands in the world, with a rich history of iconic products and influencers like Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Mick Jagger. Next to the strong heritage, both brands have a constant pipeline of new design & great innovation to attract our target consumers.
Our global community of more than 15,000 employees fosters a culture of collaboration, performance and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for inclusive, creative and forward-looking employees with a passion for creating innovative apparel products and accessories that give people the confidence and freedom to express themselves.
To support our Digital Team in Munich, we are looking for a Working Student - Digital Marketing (m/f/x)
- Support the Digital Key Account Team on marketing projects and in daily marketing operation tasks
- Own the sample management for the big Digital players
- Work closely together with our international teams and coordinate agencies and external partners
- Measure and monitor the marketing activities on our Digital Accounts
- Support and execute the digital marketing campaigns by creating digital content for our strategic accounts with external partners
- Gather and analyze market data/feedback and report results
- Ensure the flow of content creation and delivery by implementing and monitoring our marketing activities
- You study business administration with focus on marketing, fashion-, e-commerce management or any related studies with above-average grades
- You have Ideally first practical experience in fashion or/and digital marketing
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player and you like to collaborate with different partners
- You have a hands-on mentality, initiative and enthusiasm to develop own ideas and bring them into an international working environment
- You have good knowledge in MS Office, particularly Excel and you are comfortable learning new tools and mining internal and external data
- Your written and spoken English skills are on a very good level
- Exciting and independent activity
- Great colleagues and a modern working atmosphere
- Dynamic and international company
- Fresh fruit and drinks are available for free
Interested? Please send your application including cover letter, CV, possible start date and salary expectation to our recruiting email address: careers.northcentral.eu@KontoorBrands.com
We are very much looking forward to your application!
- München Schwabing-Freimann (80807)
Über das Unternehmen
Kontoor Brands, Inc. is a global lifestyle apparel company with a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic denim brands: Wrangler®, Lee® and Rock & Republic®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good and fit right, giving people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.