Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry.This segment is classified into two main product groupings – carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data and voice communications. The enterprise network product group consists primarily of optical-based communication networks sold to businesses, governments and individuals for their own use.
- Programme Reporting
- Maintain contact/status information (internal database and Corning website)
- Maintain and expand Portal content
- Manage invitation process from nomination to membership packet issuance
- Issuing Partners Certifications
- Process warranty registrations
- Generate reporting using SalesForce.com and Excel, including quarterly Metrics report
- Maintain training records
- Assist on process automation and program enhancements, including any needed documentation
- Preparation of training and events
- Hands - on support, preparation of training and event material
- Current enrolment at a University is mandatory
- Preferred course of studies is in the field of Business Administration or similar (a specialisation in Marketing is a plus)
- Good organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German, French would be plus
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite in particular Excel & PowerPoint (Intermediate to Advance level)
- “HTML” knowledge/ understanding and, or knowledge of Marketo, CVent or other Marketing automation tools would be a plus
- We value team work and good sense of humor
- You will be able to work up to 20 hours per week during your semester, and up to 40 hours per week during your semester break
- You will ideally stay with us for a longer period of time to support our international team
We offer you challenging tasks in an attractive environment as well as with an engaging and experienced team. You will be able to have a detailed overview of the activities of one of the world’s most innovative companies.
- Berlin Mitte (10115)
Über das Unternehmen
Corning ist ein weltweiter Marktführer und Vorreiter auf dem Gebiet der Werkstoffkunde. Seit mehr als 160 Jahren nutzen wir unser unübertroffenes Fachwissen in den Bereichen Spezialglas, Keramik und optische Physik, um in Zusammenarbeit mit unseren Partnern neue Materialien, Produkte und Prozesse zu entwickeln, die aus dem täglichen Leben nicht mehr wegzudenken sind.